Agroprodmash 2017 offered technological solutions for different sectors of the food industry. Nineteen thematic salons showed an upward trend. In 2017 the number of exhibitors and the exhibition space have increased by 10% in comparison to 2016. The industry experts met new participants and learned about new brands and technological solutions.
President of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Sergey Katyrin:
“More and more Russian companies want to export their products. They are not only large but also mid-sized businesses. We hope the time will come when small companies join them. This year Agroprodmash showcases products of 160 Russian exporters.”
CCO of the Shebekinsky Machine-Building Plant Dmitry Kasyanov:
“Agrorpodmash can be an image building event. It offers opportunities to network with partners and clients, and to study new demands and market trends. This event is always in our business schedule, and we have high hopes for it. We accomplished everything we wanted to do. There are signed contracts and contracts of intents. We had talks and have good plans for the future. That is why I call the results of Agroprodmash 2017 extremely positive. We have started preparations for the participation in the next edition.”
1. The Salon of Equipment for Meat and Poultry Processing was the largest showcase with 152 exhibitors from 19 countries. Newcomers came from Austria, Denmark, Italy and Slovenia. Germany and Poland had national pavilions. The Voronezh region arranged its first group stand. This year natural and artificial casings were demonstrated by 29 companies from 7 countries.
2. This year the Confectionary and Bakery Salon has grown 31%. It accommodated 104 companies from Russia and Europe.
3. In comparison to 2016, the Salon of Equipment for Dairy and Cheese Production (70 companies) and the Salon of Equipment and Technology for Production and Bottling of Liquid and Viscous Food and Beverages (105 companies) have also grown. The share of Russian producers in these industries is about 60%.
4. The Salon of Equipment for Canned Food Production, Fruit and Vegetable Processing welcomed 41 exhibitors from Bulgaria, China, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands and Russia.
5. This year the main topic of the Rybpromresurs Salon was refrigeration equipment and solutions in the fishing industry. New comers represented the Netherlands and Russia. Over all, the salon welcomed 99 exhibitors.
6. Over the past three years the exhibition space of the Salon of Ingredients, Additives and Spices has grown 22%. This year it occupied two large pavilions No.3 and No.7 to accommodate 100 companies from 20 countries. Companies from Turkey took part in the salon for the first time. Other new comers came from Germany, the Netherlands and Russia.
7. The Salon of Packaging Equipment and Materials was located in Pavilion No.1 and was one of the most attended showcases. It had 161 exhibitors from 17 countries.
8. The Salon of Refrigeration Equipment offered stands of 35 engineering and service companies.
9. The Salon of Occupational Sanitation and Hygiene showed key trends of the food production development. Over the past three years, the salon has increased by 40%. This year it welcomed 40 companies.
1. Expocentre continued its Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibitions Project aimed at minimizing counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions through providing consultations and clarifications regarding intellectual property, and rendering assistance in solving conflicts connected with violations of exclusive rights.
2. The Consultation Centre for Refrigeration Technologies and the Consultation Centre for Ingredients offered all relevant information and consultations.
3. The Employment Centre offered consultations on recruitment and career.
1. The Forum on Food Machine Building 2017 was co-organized by the Rosspetsmash Association, the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, and Expocentre AO. It welcomed more than 200 participants.
2. The Union of Food Ingredients Producers organized its General Meeting on the topic “The Market of Food Ingredients: Circulation and Regulations”, the Award Ceremony of the Silver Drop Competition, and the Workshop on Food Ingredient Labelling in Food Products devoted to technological and practical approaches to use of food ingredients in production and enrichment of foodstuffs including beverages, confectionery, dairy, ice cream, meat products, functional and specialized products.
3. The 12th Russian Forum on Innovative Technologies and Equipment in the Dairy Industry brought together more than 200 participants to discuss the most relevant problems of the industry.
4. The 2nd Russian Forum on Bakery and Confectionery Industry “Bread Business 2017” was devoted to today’s changes in the baking market influenced by the current market conditions and economic difficulties in this country.
5. The two precious events were concluded by the Workshop on Lean Manufacturing: Maximum Efficiency at Minimum Cost. It brought together 80 participants including CEOs, top managers, technologists, quality experts of Russia’s leading enterprises.
6. The Conference on How to Build a Plant, organized by The Dairy News, enjoyed special attention. Among other topics, the participants discussed support provided to investors by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, and the most attractive regions for construction of dairy plants.
7. There were several events devoted to the meat processing industry: the 7th Meat Congress with more than 90 participants was devoted to the Veterinary E-Certification Mercury, organized by the Gorbatov Federal Research Centre of Food Systems, the 4th Russian Meeting of Owners and Top Executives of Meat Enterprises, organized by the National Union of Meat Processors, and the master class of pork deboning where Aleksandr Petukhin from the Obninsk sausage manufacturing plant showed his skills.
8. The 4th Annual Conference on the Latest Technologies and Equipment for Fruit and Vegetable Processing was organized by Expocentre AO jointly with the Fruit News industry related information agency. General Director of Fruit News Irina Koziy informed the participants that the fastest growing sectors of the industry connected with potato, onion, carrots, tomatoes, and berries.
9. The School of Chocolate helped to organize a series of workshops on hand-made chocolate candies, caramel mini compositions, decorating mini tarts for bars, cafes and restaurants.
10. A series of seminars including
the Workshop on Listeria as a Food Safety Issue and Ways to Control It, organized by Vikan A/S,
the Workshop on New Developments of Hydrosol, organized by Stern Ingredients OOO,
the Workshop on Professional Tray Packaging, organized by Georg Polymer AO,
the Workshop on Use and Labelling of Food Additives in Meat Products in Accordance with the Current Legislation, organized by Melnitsa Priprav Nesse OOO.
The next 23rd edition of Agroprodmash is to run on 8-12 October 2018 at Expocentre Fairgrounds.