LIMA will exhibit at VIV RUSSIA 2017, their bestseller “LIMA quality meat”, meat-bone separator in Russia for years, the now traditional LIMA RM 300 S. This model of LIMA machine is used satisfactorily and acclaimed around the globe by customers producing the highest quality of MSM (Mechanically Separated Meat) at high yield.
The LIMA RM 300 S with very few additional parts can be changed over into a:
- LIMA RM 400 DDS / DD deboner / desinewer
- Similarly, any LIMA S model can easily be changed over into a DDS / DD deboner / desinewer.
- The LIMA DDS / DD range ensures to get very HIGH QUALITY meat on raw products such as poultry, pork and beef.
- Desinewing of raw materials with or without cartilage, such as, shank meat, trimmings, aponeurosis, high yields: from 80 to 98% while C/P ratios remain under controlled values and the temperature hardly increases during the process.
- Mechanical deboning, the same LIMA machines, equipped with the adequate deboning head enable to produce very HIGH QUALITY separated meat, in terms of structure, colour and low Calcium content, less than 1 000 ppm.
To know more about LIMA’s numerous applications, please come and see their specialists at their booth, Pavilion No. 2, Hall No. 8, Stand No. 10D5.