MEATMANIA, THE WORLD OF MILK, BULPEK, SALON DE VIN AND INTERFOOD & DRINK ARE THE MOST WELL-ESTABLISHED EXHIBITIONS IN NATIONAL FOOD INDUSTRY
“Some of the major exhibitions in food industry for Bulgaria and Southeastern Europe will be held from 11th to 14th November 2015. The event will be hosted by the exhibition complex InterExpoCenter – Sofia. There is a great interest on behalf of traditional and newly registered companies to participate in the international exhibitions MEATMANIA, WORLD OF MILK, BULPEK, SALON DE VIN AND INTERFOOD & DRINK,” has been announced by Bulgarian organizers.
Every year the exhibitions are a platform that brings together different sectors of food and beverage industry – bakery, dairy, meat processing, and wine production. The interests of traditional and newly registered Bulgarian and foreign companies to present their products are growing with each exhibition. The diverse range of innovative and successful products and technologies are demonstrated by the variety of food, beverages, food additives, raw materials, supplies, materials, technology, and the latest standards for packaging and labeling. This year’s programme again includes many interesting events, conferences and initiatives that will attract a greater number of guests.
The five exhibitions in food sector are held in parallel with SIHRE – the specialized exhibition for hotel, restaurant and catering equipment. This will increase the opportunities for making useful contacts both for exhibitors and consumers of products and services in both sectors – the food sector and the HORECA industry.
During the last trade fair 374 exhibitors from 348 companies had the opportunity to meet 16,472 visitors and present their products. Among the visitors there were professionals and guests from Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Croatia, Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Germany, Italy, France, Spain UK, Netherlands, Argentina, South Africa, and China.
111 of the participants have taken part in such an international specialized exhibitions for the first time. Their exhibition booths were visited by 82 foreign companies from Greece, Italy, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Spain, Romania, and Moldova.
LET US PRESENT SOME OF THE LEADING HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EXHIBITIONS IN 2014
- Italy was the first-time partner to Interfood & Drink exhibition
- The extremely rich presence of Bulgarian companies – manufacturers, representatives, distributors and retailers of food, beverages, equipment and technologies
- The joint collective participation of Bulgarian meat processors, dairy processors, wine producers, processors of fruits and vegetables, and organic producers
- The joint collective participation of companies from Italy, Hungary, Moldova, and China
- The embassies of Argentina, South Africa and Poland presented some of their wine and food producers
- There was a BIO ZONE specialized for certified organic products
- There was a Diet & Fitness Zone specialized for dietary and healthy food and drinks and sports nutrition
- A Balkan carving festival was organized by the Bulgarian Carving Association for the first time