Provisur® Technologies will showcase high performance food processing equipment, including newly integrated processing solutions, at IFFA 2016, 7-12 May, Messe Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany. The featured solutions help processors optimize plant efficiencies, increase throughput and deliver the highest quality products at the lowest cost of ownership.
• The new Formax®VerTex®660 advanced rotary forming technology is versatile, achieves desired product texture at the lowest cost of ownership and features efficiency and sustainability improvements.
• Formax NovaMax®660 advances forming efficiency through increased throughput, less giveaway, greater portion control and uncompromising food safety.
GRINDING AND MIXING:
• Weiler® OmniV® 1409 Multi-Grinder’s Balance Flow™ prevents rollback, turbulence and excess work on fresh meat or frozen blocks resulting in consistent particle definition and desired texture.
• Weiler Dominator® Mixer Grinder 11 assures higher throughput and improved fresh pre-grind and final-grind texture for meat, poultry and seafood products.
• Piranha® inline separator systems mount onto head assemblies of existing grinders, resulting in excellent quality, high yields and more than 70% in capital savings.
• The new Formax® PowerMax®4500 offers up to four AccuPower® individual drives to maximize yields and includes an automated cleanup position to facilitate thorough machine sanitation.
• CashinEDGE® HS bacon slicing systems deliver higher slicing yields and reduced giveaway with superior slice quality and draft presentation, all at high production rates.
• AM2C®Barracuda® 210 and 820 modular separators provide the ability to optimize production and assure maximum flexibility for a variety of unique product applications.
• TST™ coating technology covers all of the bases: the Preduster assures even flour distribution, the Coater consistently provides excellent distribution and optimal pickup, while the Breader expertly dispenses and optimizes the breading process.